It is very important for the parents or guardian to know about the birth certificate, on this basis it is an important document for the future work of the child. If you want to know about the information related to Online Birth Certificate , then read this article completely and share it if you like it. After reading the complete article, you will get complete information about the application of birth certificate, whether it is through online or offline.
After the arrival of the child in this world, this is the first official document of a special type of that child, through which information about his birth like gender, time of birth, place etc. is obtained. Based on this document, many works will be done in future and it is used in different processes. You can also say in another language that the birth certificate is a right of that child.
What is the need for a Birth Certificate?
The birth certificate is very important in the future work of the child, it is used in many items like admission in school, at the legal level and in other works. We have listed some items below, you can know from them why a birth certificate is necessary for your child and what are its benefits:-
- as admission in school.
- as proving your identity.
- For the benefit of government schemes.
- In defence of evil practices like forced marriage.
- as getting employment.
- in the form of acquiring family property and rights.
- To get a green card abroad.
- For other important documents like passport.
Documents required for childbirth certificate
For the application for a birth certificate, you must have the following documents and in the application process these documents will be submitted along with your form:-
- Rashid ( with the doctor’s signature) was received from the hospital.
- Identity card of parents ( Aadhar card, PAN card and driving license etc.)
- Affidavit (if applying after 30 days)
Where and how to get a birth certificate
First of all, according to the rules, you have to apply for the birth certificate within 21 days of the birth of the child. If it is more than 21 days, you may also have to pay some amount in the form of a fine and it is different in different states. For which according to the place you can take and submit the application form through the following places:-
- municipal corporation
- Village Panchayat
And both online and offline medium is available to get the birth certificate made.
how to apply for a birth certificate online
This medium is very easy and through this medium, there has been a great impact on public interest. Many people of the country take advantage of this digital service every year and you can also get the benefit of this facility according to the following level:-
- First, you open gov. in
- You have to create a new account through this portal first
- After this, you will get the login and password of the portal.
- Through these, you can now log in securely on the portal.
- Now you will see a popup, in which you have to fill in the information related to the child.
- After this, you can submit the form, after which you will have to take a printout of the form.
- Now you can submit this printout to the concerned registrar of the state at your convenience.
- Remember, you will also get a reference number through the portal.
- Through this, you will continue to get the status of your application form.
Along with this, you will continue to receive information related to a birth certificate in your mail.
Note: Only those people can take advantage of this digital medium whose child was born at home.
Offline Application Process for Birth Certificate
For childbirth proof, you should do the first thing as an offline application by taking the application form. You can get this form through the Chief Medical Office or you can get the birth registration form through the concerned office.
- After getting the form, fill the form with complete information.
- Attach your documents with the application form.
- After filling out the application form completely, submit it to the concerned office.
- Based on the verification of the information given by the applicant, the birth certificate is issued to the applicant.
- It may take 7 to 14 days to send the certificate to the applicant’s address.
- The birth certificate of the child can be issued as per section 14 of the Birth and Death Registration Act 1969 even if the applicant has not given the name of the child.
- On applying after 21 days of birth, the verification process is done through the police. Due to this, the process can also be lengthy.
Birth Certificate Application Fee
Although no fee is to be paid on applying within 21 days, the rules of the state are effective in this subject and are different in different states. Apart from this, if you apply after 21 days, the applicant may also have to pay a late fee which may vary from state to region.
We sincerely hope that you must have received the information related to the Child’s Birth Certificate completely. If you want to ask us your question to us, then you can also contact us through the contact page. Also, we would like to request that if you have got satisfaction from this article of birth certificate, then share it further.